Why V2 Cloud
Local – Based in Saudi Arabia
Simplicity – easy to understand with overcomplicated portal to manage your deployment
Flexible – Cloud on your own terms and configuration
Leverages years of V2 experience in the cloud with customer in Saudi Arabia
Independent from the ISPs, providing high-speed connectivity, and securing your information
Face-to-face relationship, with IT staff who are available 24/7 and whom you can turn to if you run into any trouble or need help
Local Network Access, No need to share bandwidth with the entire Internet and no need to send your data around the world before it makes its way to and from your servers.
V2 gives greater reliability, V2 has a dedicated, experienced IT staff—meaning they can likely resolve problems faster.
Cloud SLA built in and standard
All discounts are automated
Keeping up with new Saudi Regulations
Subject to Saudi Law
How The Public Cloud Helps Save Money
Benefits of V2’s Public Cloud
Connected to Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Mobily, and Integrated Telecom Company (ITC)
Full audit trail built in and cannot be deleted
Access control built in preventing employees of having improver access
Two-Factor authentication preventing non IT staff from accessing the cloud portal
All data encrypted, and customers can apply their own encryption with no additional cost.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Complaint (PCI DSS) - Financial Level Security
ISO 27001 Certified - Certified for privacy and security
Dedicated international bandwidth (Orange and TATA)
World class hardware
Cloud Billing & Pricing FAQ
Our billing system checks your usage (CPU, RAM etc.) every five minutes. It compares the amount you have subscribed for each resource to your current usage level. Any usage above your subscription level is charged automatically on burst on a five-minute rolling basis. Alternatively, you can subscribe for resources for one month, one year or three years.
Ease of Use.
Built on opensource.
– Build a Cloud that provides a similar experience as international providers.
– Focus on leveraging the experience gained since 2010.
– Develop business relationships that foster an environment of cooperation.
– Focused on the complete customer experience from customer vision è design è implementation è support è managed services and not just on the Cloud service itself.
– Helps you to reduce your costs associated with the management and maintenance of IT systems.
– Modernize your applications quickly and also migrate appropriate workloads while managing hybrid environment securely.
– Stay focused and agile with IT solutions that are specifically designed to match your business requirements.
– No restrictions on the type of OS or even workloads and we also offer modern APIs for provisioning and configuring compute resources.
– Enjoy low latency and world-wide connectivity.
– Pay only for what you really need and use. No bundling of resources and standard size server.
– Prepare your enterprise for success with our proven processes, IT infrastructure, expertise as well as 24×7 support.
– Take advantage of the public and private cloud features by enabling users to connect their private infrastructure to our public cloud.
– Stream at multiple gigabit speeds through our cloud servers. Avoid network issues while running and managing your big data and video streams.
– Enjoy instant provisioning of servers, IPs, drivers, private networks as well as any other resource without any delay.
– 100% uptime reference point and up to 50 times credits against any downtime over 15 minutes. 1ms maximum latency internally in our clouds.
– Our cloud infrastructure is locally hosted in a world-class and innovative Tier III design Data Center that offers high resiliency.
– Our Company is a Cloud Services Provider of innovative solutions, specializing in business and information technology.
– We also provide services in general contracting, manpower and security.
– V2’s Cloud leverages the open source KVM hypervisor to provide full separation of all traffic between client accounts below the virtual machine level.
– No end user can view traffic from any other end user, this is achieved through full packet inspection of all incoming and outgoing packets to – VMs by Linux KVM. KVM implements a virtual switch for every networking interface of each VM.
– Acceptable traffic courses (i.e. other VMs in the user’s account) are instantiated on boot and updated as VMs are added and removed from various networks in (i.e. end user private networks in the cloud).
Khobar office (Headquarters)
Khobar Mall Office 318 Khobar, Eastern Province 31952, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 920008514
Fax: +966 13 887 7240
King Abdul Aziz Road, Spring District, opposite Kingdom Schools, next to Riyadh Bank, 2nd floor, Office 16, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 112251651
Fax: +966 13 887 7240