The Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you (including name, address, phone number and e-mail address) (“Personal Information”) in the following situations:
- Information you provide: when you enter into agreements with us or enquire in relation to the services which we offer and/or purchase our services or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- Information from other sources: we receive information from third parties in the course of providing services to you from time to time (including in the processing of payments.)
The Data and Information you Upload to Virtual Vision Services
Users of Virtual Vision services can upload and transmit data to virtual drives (“Virtual Drive Data”) for storage and usage in relation to our services. All Virtual Drive Data uploaded to Virtual Vision is stored securely on our servers in our dedicated rack space in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Unless you give Virtual Vision explicit permission, we will never inspect your stored data and will only measure the volume of your transmitted data for billing purposes or inspect your transmitted data to investigate suspected violations of our Acceptable Use Policy. We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are required to do so by court or administrative order (see below). Virtual Vision assumes no responsibility on the compliance of the content of the Virtual Drive Data with the applicable laws and regulations and you expressly relieve Virtual Vision from any and all liability arising from or in connection with the Virtual Drive Data.
How We Normally Use Information About You
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
- respond to your enquiries and provide you with updates relating to our services;
- process requests for services and supply those services to you;
- process payments;
- communicate with you about cloud computing and our services (including) promotional offers;
- update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website; and
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- Associates, Agents and Subcontractors: from time to time we request other companies to perform functions on our behalf including processing documentation, sending customer communications, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments. You hereby accept that they have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Updates and Promotional offers: if you have consented in advance we send you updates and information on our promotional offers.
- Business transfers: in any transactions (e.g. buying or selling of companies or business units) Personal Information generally is one of the transferred assets.
- Fraud / Credit Risk: where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organisations.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
Virtual Drive Data is never shared with associate offices, appointed agents, sub-contractors or other entities and third parties for any reason whatsoever. All data on virtual drives remains on servers wholly owned and controlled by Virtual Vision within the legal jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you are resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia please note that the Personal Information and Virtual Drive Data you provide to Virtual Vision are stored in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them. Virtual Vision has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. You expressly relieve Virtual Vision from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
The Client shall retain full sole root/administrative access at the file system level to their data. The Contractor system does not have access or visibility inside cloud servers or to drive data. All Client data is handled automatically by our system, this includes drive deletion, scheduled deletion of drives (for deprecated accounts), drive cloning and other data operations. The Contractor shall take no additional copies of Client drive data either within or externally from the cloud location without Client express permission. The sole copy of Client drive data resides specifically in our cloud location that the Client chooses unless subject to an explicit Client request to do otherwise. We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect from you. Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or account passwords via email.
Destruction of Data
Upon termination of the Agreement (as defined by the Terms of Service), Virtual Vision shall destroy the Personal Information and the Virtual Drive Data Notwithstanding the above, Virtual Vision shall have the right to maintain the Personal Information and Virtual Drive Data for legal compliance purposes and for the period specified by the applicable laws and regulations.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalisation features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages, save language preference data and see information which you have input online).
- To enable us to keep you logged in and authorised to use our services for a period of time.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disabling / Enabling Cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our Website or Virtual Vision services.
We share your Personal Information and Virtual Drive Data with law enforcement agencies when obliged to do so by court or administrative order with appropriate jurisdiction.
Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How to Contact us
Controller of Your Information
Information which you provide to us or we gather from the Website or in the course of providing services to you is controlled by Virtual Vision. “Virtual Vision” is a trading name and registered trademark of Virtual Vision. Registered in Al-Khobar City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia : 2051050260. Registered office: Al-Khobar City, P.O 32131, Al-khobar 31952, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, King Fahad Road, The Al-Hezam Al-Thahabi District. Last Updated: 23 May 2018 Copyright Virtual Vision, 2018. All rights reserved.
Khobar office (Headquarters)
Khobar Mall Office 318 Khobar, Eastern Province 31952, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 13 887 7207
Fax: +966 13 887 7240
King Abdul Aziz Road, Spring District, opposite Kingdom Schools, next to Riyadh Bank, 2nd floor, Office 16, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 11 810 6782
Fax: +966 13 887 7240